- These gorgeous compact perfumes can be applied directly to the skin on the neck or the inside of the wrist. However, those with sensitive skin may prefer to place small amounts of the balm in a solid perfume locket in order to avoid direct contact with the skin.
- NB: These should not be worn by women who are breast feeding.
- Ingredients: Each tube contains 7.5g of balm
- Zest- Cold Pressed Virgin Castor oil* (Ricinus communis); carnauba wax* (Copernica cerifera); lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), frankincense (Boswellia carterii), basil* (Ocimum basiium), rosemary* (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oils. *BioGro certified organic
- Aroha- Cold Pressed Virgin Castor oil* (Ricinus communis); carnauba wax* (Copernica cerifera); may chang (Litsea cubeba), Jasmine absolute (Jasminum samba), Cedarwood (Sedrus atlantica), Vetiver* (Vetiveria zizanoides), Ylang Ylang* (Cananga odorata) essential oils. *BioGro certified organic
- Blossom- Cold Pressed Virgin Castor oil* (Ricinus communis); carnauba wax* (Copernica cerifera); Sandalwood (Santalum spiecatum), Rose absolute (Rosa damascene), Bergamot* (Citrus bergamia), Geranium* (Pelargonium graveolens), New Zealand Lavender (Lavandula anguvstifolia) essential oils. *BioGro certified organic
Environmental benefit of product
- Most perfume bottles cant be recycled and hence end up in landfill, by contrast our perfume tubes can bee composted.
- Push the bottom of the tube up and gently apply a small amount of perfume. The scent will last on the skin for approximately 1-3 though this will vary for each individual.
- If irritation occurs wipe the perfume off using warm soapy water and discontinue use.
Disposal of packaging
- Our solid perfumes come in a completely compostable cardboard tube
- For tips about disposing of our courier bag check out our postage and packaging page here.