About Iberluffa Products:
All the Iberluffa products come from organic, sustainable, bee friendly and spray free agriculture helping to re-activate rural areas in Galicia (North of Spain) and North Portugal.
- No chemicals are used during the whole production process
- The products are all hand made and 100% compostable (thread is 100% cotton)
- Iberluffa is the biggest luffa producer in all Europe and the only luffa producer that treats the luffas for a minimum of 100 hours at 43 degrees (Celsius) in natural sulphurous geothermal hot springs in the thermal village of Caldas de Reis, Galicia (Spain). This process provides the sponges with unique therapeutic properties and makes them mould resistant (therefore the sponges last longer).
Benefits of using Luffa Sponges:
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Prevents cellulite.
- Prevent stretch marks
- Reduce blackheads.
Soap case: 15cmx 11cm
Facial exfoliating disc: 8cm diameter
Product Care Instructions and tips:
Just as you would with cotton wash cloths, you’ll need to care for your luffa products in the same way to keep them gorgeous and hygienic. Make sure you hang you luffa between uses so that it can dry out. You can also put them through the washing machine in a delicates bag every now and then to give them a good thorough clean.
NB: The facial exfoliator might feel a bit rough at first. When I first started using one I just used it on my cheeks as I found it too rough to use around my nose. However, as it softens it becomes more flexible and now I use it in conjunction with my cleanser and I absolutely love it and the effect it has on my skin!
Disposal of packaging
- The paper label can be composted or recycled
- For tips about disposing of our courier bag check out our postage and packaging page here.
Disposal of Product
- Luffa products are 100% compostable