ONYA Produce Bags 8 Pack
- Onya’s award-winning Reusable Produce Bags are an easy alternative for single-use plastic fruit and vegetable bags when shopping.
- Crafted from special rPet fabric, our produce bags are made from recycled plastic drink bottles.
- These light-weight but deceptively strong mesh bags can hold up to 2 kilos of produce and feature a gusset and draw-string tie.
- Weighing in at only 10 grams per bag, our reusable produce bags barely register on a scale and the see-through mesh allows shop assistants to know exactly what is inside your produce bag at a glance.
- The bags let water/air flow through so you can use them to wash your produce and then simply take your washed produce out, dry it off, and place in a storage container to pop into the fridge or store on the benchtop, and simply hang your bags to dry.
- Available in an 8 pack, our produce bags stuff down into a brightly coloured pouch the size of your fist when not in use and can attach to a belt or bag by way of its strong carabiner clip.
- Traditional single-use plastic bags can also cause ‘sweating’ making the life cycle of your fresh produce much shorter. The open nature of the mesh bags allows your benchtop produce such as apples and oranges to ‘breathe’ which gives it a longer life compared to plastic bags.
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high/11.8in wide x 9.8in high and they have a 2cm/0.7in gusset
- See-through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- 12-month Manufacturers Warranty
- Other Produce Bag Uses: Purchasing bulk dried foods, laundry bag for delicates, nut milk bag and herb drying bag, colanders to wash fresh leafy greens
Environmental benefit of product
- Made from recycled materials
- Reduce reliance on single-use plastics
- The bags can be washed with a cool water handwash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
Disposal of packaging
- A note on Onya packaging: Our commitment to sustainability extends to our packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water-based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!
Disposal of product
- Onya is proud to be a B Corporation. Our products are responsibly made in China and are 100% recyclable at the end of their long life cycle.