- Ever wanted to make your own milk alternative? Now’s your chance, with our super-fine voile bags. Use them to make delicious homemade nut mylks and silky-smooth dairy alternatives to put in smoothies, coffee, teas and more.
These Certified Organic bags are kind to the environment – made from premium, unbleached Indian cotton and 100% biodegradable.
- 3 Pack- 23.5cm x 30cm
- Used to strain the liquid away from the ground nuts or oats when making plant mylk.
- These bags are made from premium, sustainably produced, Certified Organic, unbleached Indian cotton
- 100% biodegradable.
- Double-pull drawstring
Environemntal benefit of product
- Love plant mylks but hate the tetra packs they come in? These bags make zero-waste DIY oat and nut mylk making a breeze.
- Thoroughly hand wash after each use in warm water making sure to remove all remnants, and completely dry before storing.
- To keep the bags sterile place in piping-hot, boiled water before use.Gentle machine wash and line dry.
- Practice good kitchen hygiene and always sterilise bags before use.
Disposal of packaging
- Re-think Nut mylk bags come in completely plastic-free cardboard packaging so you can compost or recycle the box
- For tips about how to dispose of your courier bags check out our postage and packaging page here.
Disposal of product
- When this product reaches the end of its life it can be composted.