- The original probiotic deodorant in NZ! It works by utilising two topical strains of probiotics that used to live on our skin before the age of anti-bacterial soaps and washes. One strain in particular oxidises sweat on your body and helps keeps skin healthy. It even reduces the need for deodorant!
- This natural deodorant doesn’t stop you sweating (which would be a bad thing!), but it does stop odour.
- 100% vegan- Made without beeswax or active manuka honey
- Lovely smooth consistency
- Organic sodium bicarbonate helps keep odours away, and healing oils, organic bentonite clay and butters soothe and moisturise, while the essential oils keep you smelling beautiful.
- Ingredients: organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, sunflower wax, olive oil, organic tapioca powder, organic sodium bicarbonate, organic bentonite clay, organic kawakawa & calendula oil, horopito extract, hempseed oil, magnesium powder, topical probiotics, essential oils.
Environmental benefit of product
- Say goodbye to deodorants that contain harmful chemicals and come in non-recyclable and non-compostable packaging and say hello to this zero waste alternative.
- Gently push up base of tube to start using. Only a little is needed once each day.
- Only push the base of tube to exposure the small amount that is needed per application.
- Keep out of direct sunlight or excessively hot environments (such as cars in summer)
- One cardboard tube lasts for 3-6 months, although some people have reported having the same tube for a year!
Disposal of packaging
- The cardboard tube composts after use.
- For tips about how to dispose of your courier bag check out our postage and packing page here.