- The ultimate duo for breastfeeding mums- nipple butter for mum and a baby moisturising lotion bar. The combination of butters will soothe sore/cracked nipples and is safe for baby to feed after application of this product. Baby lotion bar can be used as an all-over moisturiser on baby’s sensitive skin.
- Ingredients of both products are:
- BioGro certified organic natural fair trade cocoa butter (Theobroma cacao)
- Wildcrafted unrefined shea butter (Vitellaria paradoxia)
- Spray-free New Zealand olive oil (Olea europaea) infused with calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis)
- Calendula has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Push the bottom of the tube up place the product on the inside of your wrist to allow it to warm up to body temperature, then apply directly to the nipples.
- For use on baby its best to warm the lotion bar in your hands until you feel the product melt into your hands. You can then gently use your hands to smooth the lotion evenly across your baby’s skin.
- Store the product out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (approx. 21 deg Celsius). Temperatures above 30 deg C will result in a softer product, and lower temperatures will increase the firmness of the bar.
Disposal of packaging
- Our nipple butter comes in a completely compostable cardboard tube
- For tips about disposing of our courier bag check out our postage and packaging page here.