- Alleviates itching and inflammation associated with insect and spider bites, allergic contact dermatitis, and eczema. A 100% natural, vegan product.
- Spray-free New Zealand olive oil infused with organic nettle leaf and a blend of anti-inflammatory essential oils. Alleviates itching and inflammation associated with insect and spider bites, allergic contact dermatitis, and eczema.
- Ingredients: Spray-free New Zealand olive oil (Olea europaea) infused with BioGro certified organic nettle leaf (Urtica dioica); wildcrafted, unrefined shea butter (Vitellaria paradoxa); BioGro certified organic Fair Trade natural cocoa butter (Theobroma cacao); AsureQuality NZ192 certified organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil (Cocos nucifera); BioGro certified organic carnauba wax (Copernica cerifera); frankincense (Boswellia carterii), myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), ginger (Zingiber officinalis) and New Zealand kanuka (Kunzea ericoides) essential oils
- Apply product via a gentle massage of the affected area. Repeat every 6 – 12 hours or as required to control itching and inflammation.
- Store product out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (approx. 21 deg Celsius). Temperatures above 30 deg C will result in a softer product, and lower temperatures will increase the firmness of the product.
Disposal of packaging