- Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka from Coco Fibre ( a waste products from Coconuts) and Galvanised Wire.
- Coconut fibre is anti-bacterial so it will not become smelly or mouldy, making it an ideal natural fibre for the Eco Max Toilet Brush.
- The fibres will not discolour or flatten like a nylon brush and the curved shape allows the brush to easily clean under the lip and S bend.
- Because it is made from natural materials it wont add micro plastic fibres to our waterways.
- 100% vegan
- Dimensions: 44cm long x 9cm width (widest point)
- Using Fair Trade principles all the handmade components use natural unbleached materials, such as the Alistonia timber and sisal or waste products, such as the coco fibre from coconut husks and rubberwood, a waste product from rubber production. Even the sealant used on the timber is a non-toxic toy paint sealer so it’s animal and child-friendly and the wire is galvanised so it won’t rust.
Environmental benefit of product
- Using this product ensures that micro-plastic isn’t making its way into our waterways.
- Handmade in a fairtrade manner.
- Use then rinse clean (hold brush over toilet and pour clean water over it), gently shake excess water off whilst holding brush over the bowl. Store brush in such a way that it can dry out between uses.
Disposal of packaging
- This toilet brush is packaging-free- simply place the cardboard label in the compost or recycling bin.
- For tips about disposing of our courier bag check out our postage and packaging page here
Disposal of product
- The Eco Max Range can be put into your compost bin where they will breakdown naturally leaving only a piece of wire to recycle.