- Use to relieve coughs and congestion associated with colds and flu.
- A 100% natural, vegan product.
- This age-old remedy has been improved by the substitution of petroleum derivatives with candelilla wax and alternative essential oils, including New Zealand kanuka. Use as a rub or inhalant to relieve coughs and congestion associated with colds and flu, and for minor muscular aches and pains.
- Ingredients: Spray-free New Zealand olive oil (Olea europaea); BioGro certified organic castor oil (Ricinus communis); candelilla wax (Euphorbia antisyphilitica); menthol crystals (Mentha arvensis); camphor (Cinnamomum camphora), fragonia (Agonis fragrans), New Zealand kanuka (Kunzea ericoides), & myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) essential oils
Adults and children over 12: Use as a rub and inhalant.
Children over 2: Use as a rub only.
Breast-feeding women: Do not use the product on the chest.
- Rub onto chest and throat night and/or morning.
- Add to hot (but not boiling) water and inhale the vapours.
- Aches and pains: Rub well onto the affected area. Repeat 3 – 4 times daily as required.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, or irritated skin.
Store product out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (approx. 21 deg Celsius). Temperatures above 30 deg C will result in a softer product, and lower temperatures will increase the firmness of the product.
Disposal of packaging