If You Care Parchment Baking Paper
- Made from unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) greaseproof paper.
- Use If You Care Parchment Baking Paper for baking, roasting, reheating and wrapping.
- If You Care Parchment Baking Paper offers incredible value at 6.5sqm
- 19.8m x 33cm
- Each section can be used multiple times before being composted
Environmental benefit of product
- Like all If You Care paper products, the Parchment Paper is totally chlorine-free, so no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams.
- Can be used multiple times and then composted.
Disposal of packaging
- If you care products come in plastic-free packaging which can be composted or recycled when the role is finished
- For tips for the disposal of our courier bags check out our postage and packaging page here.
Disposal of product
- Used parchment paper easily breaks down in the home compost.
Our mission is to provide our customers with great food without the packaging waste which is why we want to offer all our customers a packaging reuse system. Next to each food item you will see the following check boxes “jar” “onya bag” “cotton bag” and “my containers”. If you don’t select any of these options we will pack your order into food-grade brown paper bags. These bags are able to be composted in a home compost. However, those brown paper bags are a resource that takes a lot of energy to create and if they find their way to landfill they emit methane and other greenhouse gases. The last thing we want is to contribute to any landfill therefore we have come up with options outlined below to help reduce packaging waste :)
How it works for jars
The cost of the glass jar is a deposit, if you’re local you can bring the jars back to us for a $1 refund and we will sterilise and reuse them.
How it works for bags
You have the choice of an ONYA bulk food bag or a Native Loom organic cotton bulk bag. When you choose either of these options you are paying cost price for a beautiful reusable product and we fill place your food items straight into a new bag. Once you’ve shopped with us three times we will then send you a postage paid courier bag so that you can send your clean, empty bags back to us to be refilled.
How it works for "my containers"
If you are local you can use your own containers, simply place your order online then drop your clean and dry containers off in store, we will then fill your containers and let you know when they are ready to be collected or send then back to you via local courier.