- This event has passed.
Clothes Swap Extravaganza
May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Clothes Swap Event: 19th May 12-3pm
Come together with your community, divert clothing from landfill, help us raise money for conservation and leave with awesome clothing that’s new to you.
It’s win win win win really.
T’s and C’s
1) Registration is $15 and proceeds will be donated to @OrnagutanProject.
2) Please bring 5 clean- freshly laundered garments to Be Free Grocer Prior to the 18th of May and pay registration fee when you drop garments off.
3) All sizes are welcome
4) No undergarments or hosiery
5) All garments must be of a high standard and must not be in need of repair (save those ones for a repair cafe type event 🙂 )
6) shoes are welcome (clean them as best you can first please)
7) at the event you will be able to choose up to 5 new items of clothing- no more, if 5 new pieces don’t take your fancy then your registration fee will simply be a donation and some beautiful wildlife will still benefit so its still a win! 🙂
8) any left over clothing will be donated to op shops or to a local sewing group to be up-cycled.
EXCITED 🙂 🙂 🙂